Saturday, September 17, 2011

All's Fair

Last Tuesday we took our annual pilgrimage to the county fair. Jack had a lot of fun last year, but this year seemed like even more joyful. Sam also got to get in on the fun! Even though it is definitely for the kids, Josh & I love the fair just as much. Mostly for the food...my caramel apple was a messy delight!


Vroom, vroom!


Ready to see the top of the world from the ferris wheel


Whee...


Josh swears Jack was enjoying this ride...I'm not so sure.


This smile might be deceiving. I'm getting old, people. I almost lost my lunch!


The carousel was a little more my speed. Not to mention Sam's favorite!


Sharing a sweet treat


The boys back on the carousel.


Told you it was Sam's favorite!


Finished with another trip round the speedway.

Until next year...

No comments: