Monday, January 21, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


Last week our community was turned into a winter wonderland as we received about 4 inches of snow on Wednesday, January 16. It began to fall in the late afternoon and had really begun to accumulate by that evening. It was only natural that I fix hot cocoa for Josh and I to enjoy...with plenty of marshmallows!

The snowfall was really pretty and the result was also beautiful. It was neat to have a beautiful blanket of snow during our first winter in Habersham County. I only wish little Jack had been old enough to go out and enjoy running around in it. Snow this pretty is a rare treat in Georgia.

Since the little one couldn't go out and enjoy the snow, I decided to leave a mark on the snow for him. I'm sure we'll have a chance to build a snowman with him soon.

No comments: