Friday, October 9, 2009

For all my locals...

Okay, for all my local readers (I know there are about 4 of you...lol!), I wanted to give you a heads up about a wonderful opportunity coming up in a couple of weeks. If you do indeed read my blog, you've read about Sue Ann Holland, a friend of mine from childhood who takes wonderful photos. Well, as you all know...we live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country (the North Georgia mountains or at least the foothills of said mountains). Well, Sue Ann knows a good setting when she sees one and will be taking portraits in nearby Dillard on Saturday, October 24. The sitting fee is very reasonable and you get so much more than an online proof gallery...think matted print, Christmas cards & VIP pricing! Take a look at her blog for more info and samples of her work. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: