Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mommy's Night Off & More

Well, about two weeks ago Josh (thinking I needed at least one night of completely good rest) volunteered to sleep upstairs in the guest room next door to Jack. This allowed me to turn off the monitor downstairs and sleep without hearing a peep. I must have been a real crab that needed some serious rest :) Early the next morning Josh brought Jack down to eat. Then I had to get up and help prepare for a baby shower, so I put Jack in the bed with Josh. Before I left, I couldn't resist snapping this adorable photo.

The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind. Josh has been working non-stop and on top of it all came down with the flu on Monday night. He was pretty miserable on Tuesday, but was beginning to regain strength by Wednesday. So far, Jack and I seem to be free of symptoms and have tried to stay away from him. I've also been washing my hands even more than normal, which is a lot!


Jack is growing so much and changing every day it seems. He's is so pleasant and smiles a lot. He's getting really close to belting out a laugh. We think we've heard one a couple of times. He's grown quite curious of things around him. Here he is trying to figure out the singing puppy he received as a Valentine's gift.

No comments: