Friday, September 26, 2008

Look What I Got!

On Thursday I spent the morning cleaning while Jack was at preschool. Afterwards, we went by and had lunch with Josh since he had to work late and wouldn't see Jack before bedtime. Following lunch I carried Jack all over running errands. We went to Lowe's & CVS. He fell asleep twice. So, he got a much needed nap when we finally arrived home. As I was unloading the truck I noticed a big package on the front steps. I was thinking, "did I order something?"

Then I discovered the package was for Jack from my friend Kristie a.k.a. Cissy. She had mentioned in an email recently she had a couple of goodies for Jack. So, I opened the package to find not one, but two really cool toys for Jack. One was a laptop, which he loves. His favorite thing is for me to open it so he can close it. The other was an activity table. I put it together and had it ready for Jack when he woke up.

He loves the new activity table. He will kneel at it or pull himself up to standing and lean over it. It makes so many fun sounds and has lights for him to enjoy. We are so grateful for friends like Cissy. We are going to do our best to get over and see her soon. Thanks so much, Cissy! You're the best!

1 comment:

Kathy Stroud Cashion said...

Aren't friends nice? My youngest granddaughter has a similar toy and it has so many things to play with. She can spend so much time just pulling at all the things, opening and closing. It is the cutest thing.
Have a great weekend. (don't tell Pastor Bill I said "GO DAWGS" just for you guys.