Monday, May 5, 2008

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

May has arrived and with it the celebration of Cinco de Mayo! Thanks to our wonderful friends the Shaws, we indulged in a fiesta of epic proportions...complete with three-meat burritos, homemade salsa/bean dip, chocolate chimichangas ala mode and a pinata! I'm not sure who had more fun with the pinata...the little ones or the big ones? Either way...I left knowing I will soon attempt to make Joni's delicious salsa/bean dip and Merideth's incredible chocolate chimichangas!! Here I am ready to show that pinata who's boss!

Of course, the best part of the evening were the great moustaches and sombreros Merideth pulled out! What a hit with everyone...although Tate and Jack were the only ones to bravely wear them! We got some great photos. Here's one with Jack and Joni, but there are a few more in the May photos folder (link to the right). What a night. Thanks, Shaws! I hope we can return the favor soon.

No comments: