Saturday, May 31, 2008

Laundry Lover?

It may seem crazy to some, but I actually don't really mind laundry. My least favorite part is probably the putting away and hanging up, but really it's a pretty mindless task. Believe it or not most days, I'd rather do laundry than cook! I'm sure there are others out there who get a little high from having an empty dirty clothes hamper. Anyway, I'm not yet sure if Jack has taken after me or not, but I'm trying to break him in early. I've discovered that one of my laundry baskets is the perfect fit for him.

The basket is a great place for him to sit while I load the machine or move things from the washer to the dryer. The high sides are great for him to sit up against and since he's still learning to sit up, he's got that little bit of support that he needs to keep from toppling over. Anyway, I got several funny shots of him sitting in the basket the other day. Maybe he'll be a laundry lover like his mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura, I've been reading your blog for a while now and love to see all of your pictures! I had to comment because I feel like I could go to a meeting and say, "my name is Nancy and I am a laundry aholic" I LOVE to have empty hampers! Spencer finds this MUCH annoying and just can't understand, so I was very pleased to see your post. Love, Nancy