Monday, April 2, 2012

Daddy days

At least once a week Jack asks when I'm going to leave so it will be just daddy & the boys. It doesn't offend me since Daddy days are such a treat for him. Usually the boys get to enjoy a fun dinner & sometimes a trip for ice cream. Josh really capitalizes on the rarity by trying to do something somewhat out of the ordinary. Well, last Thursday I had a meeting to attend & left the boys in daddy's charge. Here's what my living room looked like when I returned.

Jack can hardly wait to "go camping."

3 comments:

Salena said...

Cute! It's so important for little boys to spend time with their Daddys!

Lindsey Brackett said...

I think you should give them as many opportunities as possible for daddy time, especially if that means you're at GNO :)

thehollandfamily said...

Absolutely precious. Daddy days are quite special. Even when you have girls.