Thursday, December 11, 2008

What a Difference

What a difference a year makes. What a difference a day makes. What a difference a couple of hours makes. Yesterday was full of rain. This morning started out much the same. I'm not complaining because we sure needed it, but rainy always makes me just want to stay inside. I had a couple of errands to run so this afternoon we ventured out. I soon noticed the sun was brightly shining and the temperature was hovering around 60 degrees. Pretty nice for December...especially since this is the same town where it snowed last week!

Once we got home, I couldn't resist taking Jack out for a stroll. I plopped him in his wagon and off we went around the neighborhood. It was so nice. As I was pulling him, it occured to me that we had a stretch of 2-3 pretty warm days in early to mid-December last year. Believe me, I remember...it allowed me to get out of the house with my 2 week old and stroll around the block.

What a difference a year makes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which picture is which?