Thursday, January 22, 2009

365 Update

So, I thought I'd give you a little update on my Project 365. I'm not really sure why because it's certainly not to brag. Maybe it's because I'm hoping you all will nag me and keep me honest with your comments or by hounding me when you see me. I've missed 2 days in the last week! I really don't have any excuse for missing Sunday or Wednesday. Although neither were particularly eventful days, they certainly weren't unordinarily busy. Anyway, you can take a look at how the album is going.

In other news, I finally labeled the storage bins in my pantry...2 weeks later! I think the only reason I finally did it was because Josh & I went out tonight and I was afraid the sitter would look in the pantry and think I was a looney tune! I wanted to make sure she could find the snacks and popcorn, if she felt so inclined. I'd also like to point out how ridiculously full some of these bins are. I'm ashamed to say the one spilling over the most is the Chips, Cookies & Candy bin (in the top right corner of the photo)!

The builder has officially finished the deck addition, and it looks great. I'll post a photo soon. Maybe next week I'll have him come and expand the pantry so "Chips, Cookies & Candy" can each have their own bin! As always, thanks for reading!

3 comments:

kriswalls said...

Laura- you are my inspiration. What I wouldn’t give for my home to be organized. My mom always had our home organized and our schedules were set in stone. I wish I could be that for the girls- instead they got the easily distractible mom who loves to play too.

Anonymous said...

I've always felt that one cannot have too much pantry space, or too many cookies. tgar822

Kim said...

You're doing great with your 365! It's OK that you've missed a couple of days. Just go back and make something up! ;)

I have a solution for your snack bin dilemma: Empty your veggie bin and make two snack bins, one for salty snacks and one for sweet snacks. Who needs veggies?

I'm FULL of useful ideas such as this!