Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Look out, Mr. Clark!

There's a New Show in Town. That's right, we had our own Rockin' New Year's Eve (minus Dick Clark). Some friends of ours, the Hollands, invited us over and someone brought Guitar Hero and we all rocked out. It was a fun night of just goofing off and enjoying each other's company, and I think the kids may have enjoyed themselves too!

Jack stayed up way past his usual bedtime partying until about 10:30 (so he had a little drowsy spell in there, but never fell asleep). We headed home and he got in bed about 11! Crazy, I know! Thankfully, he sort of slept in (till about 8:30). We spent the rest of the day hanging out and watching the football game. I made tailgate snacks for lunch, and Josh and I had a fun afternoon before he headed to work in the ER and Jack and I headed to Athens for a visit.

No comments: