Sunday, October 17, 2010

Can you put a cherry on top of a cherry?

So, I'm sure I've made my feelings for Chick-fil-A clear. Hands down it's the best fast food restaurant anywhere and the best food for the money. On top of that, there are just so many little extras. Can't think of many other places that have complimentary table covers for your toddlers or will bring your food to your table so you can go ahead and sit down with your children. Who else has hand sanitizer right beside the playground or little bend-y straws for the kids (or adults...they don't discriminate) or little plastic cups of cheerios for the ones even too tiny for nuggets?

Well, just when I thought I'd seen it all and my affection (a.k.a. love/extreme desire for one in our county) couldn't get any stronger...CFA went and earned another notch in it's awesome belt. At the CFA in Commerce, I spotted a shelf in the women's bathroom with a basket of baby wipes (name brand too!) and another basket with at least a dozen diapers in what appeared to be varying sizes!! Seriously?! Could this place BE any awesomer?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Besides my family of course...this is the # 1 thing I'm missing about home, HA!!!

Lindsey Brackett said...

Someday CFA will grace us with the love....you'd think my winshape husband would have some pull.

Sarah said...

Totally agree, and, now the Peppermint/Chocolate Chip milkshakes are back. It doesn't get any better than that.