Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I only wear orange on Fridays

Friday night kicked off another season of high school football in the 'Sham, and we were thrilled to begin our evening tailgating with friends before the game. As usual, the boys enjoyed running wild on the practice field and dreaming of their future glory days, I'm sure.


Put me in, Coach!


Best news is the Raiders hung on to win. What a great way to start the year. My sweet friend and fellow blogger is a bit superstitious and insists that we'll have to tailgate before every home game now. April, I think you forgot about one of the most important ingredients to that Raider victory...


The ceremonial "soaking of the tree!"

1 comment:

April said...

that is right. jack and andrew will def have to pee on the tree again! i will see you a week from friday night under the trees. hopefully it will be a bit cooler!