Monday, June 9, 2008

A rare shot...

Unless you are a stranger to my blog, you know that mostly I blog about my little one, Jack. You also probably know that he has crazy hair that generally has a mind of its own. Well, tonight after his bath Jack still had a little bit of energy to get out and was playing in his exercauser. I kept thinking he looks so different...what is different about him? Then, it hit me...his hair was actually laying flat from being combed after his bath. So, here are a few rare shots of our little wild hair man. I guess he's still pretty handsome with normal hair! Oh, and just in case you forgot here's a picture of him on a normal day, which happened to be just about an hour or so before these other were taken.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Mallory's hair used to be just like Jack's! It drove me crazy! Now it lays down really nice, so there is hope for Jack too! Hope you're doing well. I'll call you soon!

MB Shaw said...

I gotta say I love the wild hair- ditch the comb mommy!