Friday, March 13, 2009

Of course, it was fluke!

Such a tease, Spring. I should have known. I'm guessing my heart-felt letter was not enough to keep you around. My computer says it's 48 degrees outside. A drastic change from the 70s we enjoyed late last week and earlier this week.

Well, Spring...here's to hoping you won't be gone for too long.

Off to begin a busy weekend. Josh's birthday is Monday. His parents are coming to celebrate, but really they are just coming to see Jack. We may be young, but we're not stupid. In their defense, he is really cute.

Anyway, I picked up Josh's gift today. I'm super excited and not sure if I'll be able to wait until Monday to give it to him. If I don't, my excuse will be that I wanted his parents to see it. Sounds legit, right?

And, what would a post be without a picture, right? That's the only reason most of you suffer through these laborious postings. This is Jack last Saturday after lunch.

No comments: