Thursday, May 28, 2009

18 already?

Yes, our little one has hit the bit 18. Okay, so he's not quite legal, but as rapidly as he's growing he might as well be! Today Jack is officially 18 months old. Crazy, right? We are certainly enjoying his daily discoveries and his fondness for playing chase, throwing ball, reading books, brushing teeth and many other activities. A little less enjoyable are his bouts with dangerous independence or blatant defiance, but I hear those come with the territory.

Halfway through my second year of motherhood, and it's not exactly what I thought it would be...it's better!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

18 months is one of my favorite ages. They are so much fun and they are doing so many cute things. The canvas pictures that I have of all the kids are from when they were 18 months. Enjoy these times!

Jessica said...

Lovin' the blog Laura. Jack is such a big boy, and it has gone by so quickly. I love the stories of chocolate, sugar, Coke, and all things loved by boys.