Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Big Mama...Oops! I mean grandma to be named.

Everyone keeps asking my mom what she is going to be called by Jack. She always says the same thing, "I don't know whatever he picks. I just don't want to be Big Mama." Anyway, Saturday was my mom's birthday. We were able to spend some time together last weekend during the bike races, but she had no idea that Jack & I planned to surprise her on Sunday.

Josh was working a day shift in the ER, so Jack and I headed down to Athens and showed up at my parent's church. I checked with my dad to make sure I wasn't busting up any important plans. They ended up skipping the Senior Adult luncheon (which my mom only qualified for b/c she's married to an old guy, I mean an older gentleman). I don't think they were too disappointed to dine with me and Jack instead.

Unfortunately, I totally flaked and didn't take any pictures. So, sorry mom...but hope you had a great birthday!

No comments: