So, on the bright side...
- we could have run out of milk yesterday (instead of today when I'm feeling much more like venturing to the store)
- Jack could have decided not to nap yesterday afternoon following our very lazy morning (instead he took a 2-hour plus nap and then stayed in his room singing and entertaining himself for another hour)
- Sam could have decided he wasn't happy with a bottle and needed mom to hold him (instead he happily took 3 bottles in a row and was content to snooze in his carrier most of the afternoon!)
- Jack could have been suffering from the same illness at the same time (instead he most likely had a touch of it Saturday evening/Sunday morning)
- the bug/virus could have put me out of commission for days (instead after about 36 hours, I'm feeling much better)