Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Can't get enough of this...

My sweet little sister's countdown is dwindling. Soon she will be reunited with her hubby who has been stationed in Cuba for the whole first year of their marriage. As I've mentioned, the biggest drawback is less than two weeks later they both leave for Germany...to live! We've been loving our outings to the splash park and love her day trips to visit. We were thrilled to get another visit from her this week. The boys are getting lots of cuddling time in.

Thanks for stopping by and tolerating all the drama that was our Monday! We love you, Em!

2 comments:

black tag diaries said...

I know you have truly cherished this time with your sister... Remind me again... where in Germany will they be living, and for how long??

our little family said...

so sweet that you've had this time with her. I'm still thinking you MUST go visit her in Germany! i'll help w/ the boys! see you SOON! and happy birthday Umple John! so cute.