Wednesday, July 30, 2008

High Rollas

Tuesday evening was our first (of hopefully many) BUNCO parties. I have loved BUNCO since I first began playing a couple of years ago in Greenwood. It's basically a silly game of luck/chance that mixes well with making new friends and having a girls night out! I mentioned wanting to get a group going and was excited to meet interest from two great gals, Andrea and Merideth. So, we invited friends from church, MOPS and every where else hoping to find more interest! Thankfully, last night we had 12 folks, which was perfect. We had just enough to fill the three tables I had set up and a small enough number to help everyone figure out how to play.

The group started out pretty quiet, but once the BUNCOs started getting rolled the party got louder. April had the most wins; Noelle and I tied for the most losses; Stacey was the BUNCO queen with five BUNCOs. Here's a photo of one of her many lucky rolls!

Here's Tori carefully adding up her score before the winners are announced. I only got to roll with her once, but I heard she was pretty competitive. Glad you had fun, Tori! I think everyone had a great time and is looking forward to our next party...I know I am!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I LOVE Bunco! Only other "buncoers" seem to understand it. I get lots of blank looks whenever I try to explan Bunco.