Five Reasons to LOVE Sidewalk Chalk:
- It's relatively cheap fun. I got a box of 52 sticks from Wal-Mart for $3. Just try not to factor in that you'll have to wash your child's entire outfit (including shoes) and promptly give them a bath.
- It gets your creative juices flowing and can make you feel like a kid again. For a moment you can forget about almost anything else that is going on and scribble away. Design anything you like. The world is your oyster, or sidewalk in this case!
- There are SOOO many colors to choose from, and the colors are so fun and vibrant. How can you not smile after looking at this kind of rainbow of colors?
- You're never more than a rainstorm away from a completely new design. The rain (or water hose) cleanses your palette and prepares it for a fresh start.
- Anyone can do it! Here's some of Jack's recent chalk art. Granted I crossed the "A" for him, but he was the one who declared it an "A" (after I asked if it was a "V"...oops!). He's also a fan of "BIG I's" and "little I's," which basically just means long lines and short lines. Won't it be fun to watch his creativity bloom in our own driveway?