- Is it divine intervention when the last bit of aluminum foil on the roll is the exact size you needed?
- I love wrapping paper with the grids on the inside! Why is this not a requirement? Is there some sort of gift wrap regulation board I should contact?
- Wonder how long it takes for a half-eaten banana to begin smelling? (After finding one on the ottoman in the living room once the boys were in bed tonight.)
- How many pairs of Toms are too many? (I totally heart their comfort and versatility.)
- Is it weird that TLC followed 'Say Yes to the Dress' with a show called 'Left at the Altar?'
- Do I spend too much time on FaceBook? Or reading blogs? Nah, sometimes they are my only shot at adult interaction in a day. (I usually have a way of convincing myself of what I want to hear...)
Friday, August 20, 2010
a few random thoughts I had today: