Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Last Few Bits...

In addition to taking in as much time with Emily as possible the last couple weeks, we've also been living up the last few bits of summer. Lots of playtime outside in the evenings after dinner, which is where I caught this adorable and absolutely contagious smile from Sam.

Last week, we started our week with a trip to the park with some sweet friends, who are thankfully back home in Georgia.



It's been a hot and muggy summer and preschool starts back this week. I must admit I'm looking forward to the routine that accompanies the school year. Jack will be in preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Sam will join him on Thursdays. So, Tuesday mornings will be Sam time with mommy, and Thursdays I'll have some mommy-time.

I caught this sweet moment last Wednesday while we were celebrating my birthday and watching the "Miking Queen" movie. (Also known as Cars.)

2 comments:

Lindsey Brackett said...

Enjoy your mommy-time! you deserve it.

black tag diaries said...

i love these photos... especially that last one. little sam's face is priceless.